ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT GOES RIGHT?


HERE'S WHAT JILL BADONSKY HAS TO SAY ABOUT THIS:

"Take a look at this quote and consider closing your eyes for a New York minute.Think of at least five things that went right for you in the last few hours.

How'd you do?
How'd that feel? 

Here's mine: 

I rode my bike safely to lunch.
I had enough money for lunch and ate organic.
My bra strap wasn't hanging out of my blouse at the cash register.
I remembered to buy shaved Parmesan.
I skipped dessert because sugar puts me in a coma.
I climbed up into my treehouse without slipping on the stairs 
and paid a bill.

Counting on the things that go right 
Can keep you in a place of fullness.
When you're full-filled, 
You're more likely to allow yourself to get to your creative work.
Procrastination is like punishment.
Let me give you Permission
To believe you deserve a creative life."

-Jill Badonsky